Tuesday, March 3, 2015

WOW.....My Birthday is this month and I feel like I'm already getting presents!!!

A BIG THANK YOU going out to
SUNSATIONAL STAMPS

They just had a blog hop that was full of amazing creativity and inspiration.....and I am the winner of their "Polar Critter" stamp set!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Stop by their blog and say hello :)

Also.....A BIG THANK YOU going out to
MY BESTIES PRETTY PRE-COLORED PRINTABLES

They just had their 1st BIRTHDAY celebration with a BIRTHDAY BASH hop.....talk about some awesome projects!
And guess what!  I was the GRAND PRIZE winner!!!  I get 3 sets of Sherri Baldy's 3D images!!!  I love them!!!
Stop by and say hello to them too.  You might want to check out their card challenges :)

Thank you everyone for getting my birthday month off to an exciting start!  Big Hugs.....Janie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment