Friday, July 24, 2015

Sunsational Stamps - Christmas in July - Week 4

Well here we are, week 4 of Sunsational Stamps Christmas in July.
This week I have a special card to share with you.
I love making snowglobe cards, and since I recently learned how to make shaker cards I thought I would combine the two.  Below will be a link to my YouTube tutorial on making this card.




I wish I would have put more sequins in this card, but I will next time.  However I made another card and used chunky glitter and it looks great.


The image I used is from Sunsational Stamps and it is
You can find that and many other fun stamps at Sunsational Stamps

You can find my YouTube tutorial HERE

For more inspiration, please visit....

Thanks for stopping by....
and Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment