Wednesday, July 20, 2016

CORNER BOOKMARKS

Hi everyone!!!  I recently discovered Corner Bookmarks through a swap group I belong to on Facebook called Seasonal Swaps and Cards and couldn't wait to make some.  I did a little experimenting and came up with these....

And this is how they work....

I have since discovered other varieties and I'm sure you will too.  But to see how these are made please CLICK HERE to watch my YouTube tutorial.

The patterned papers I used are retired from CTMH, sorry, but the stamp I used is still available through CTMH...it is called "Look To The Light" .  The Black & Gold Ribbon is also from CTMH (Close To My Heart).  The punch I used is Martha Stewart's Punch Around The Page Eyelet Lace punch combo.

If you are interested in joining a swap group, there is not only the one I mentioned above, but the same person has another swap group for more advanced crafters....it's called Creative Swappers and we would love to have you join :)

Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment