Thursday, June 1, 2017

4th Of July Picture Frame & Easy Pinwheel Tutorial

I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Honeybunnies Treasures and was given the Sweet Liberty Mini Page Kit to work with.  Since I really don't do much scrapbooking I thought I would show other ways to work with it.  This week I decided to decorate a frame and make an easy pinwheel.


Last weeks project was a birthday card for my daughter, 
and this frame is also for her birthday.

All the details are in my video, including the easy pinwheel tutorial and links to the products used.  Just CLICK HERE to watch my tutorial.

Guess what...there are challenges for this!!!
Hiding In My Craft Room - #302 Any Holiday
613 Avenue Create - #197 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - #161 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - #342 Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - June Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - #45 Anything Goes
(Your inspiration photo made me think of a 4th of July picnic)


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


5 comments:

  1. Your frame is stunning, cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was a fun project. Lovely. Thank you for entering our ATG Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable, Janie -- love the paper pinwheel! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us for the Paper Sweeties June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome framed patriotic project!! Love the stars and the fab pinwheel! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sweeties this month!

    ReplyDelete