Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tulle Shaker Card - Inspired by Jennifer McGuire

I don't know about you but I love shaker cards.  Recently I learned a new way to make them, thanks to Jennifer McGuire, and wanted to share it with you.


It's not your normal shaker card.  Instead of using acetate for the window, you use TULLE!!!  But there is more to it than that.  You will have to watch my video to see how it's done, but I think you are going to LOVE this!!!

CLICK HERE watch my video and see how it's done.

A few good challenges...
Modsquad Challenge Blog - Spark It Up
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - #59 Make It Pink
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #162
Crafty Girls Creations - Challenge #37


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Love the idea of using the tulle instead of acetate. I watched Jennifer's video too and thought it was genius! Great design here, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at The Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete