Monday, January 1, 2018

Easel Card with MHK Designs January Release

I'm loving the new MHK Designs January Release digital image set... "Framed Favorites" 


The second I saw this I knew what I wanted to do!
What I made is an easel card... but not to give as a card ....I have put this on my desk because I love the saying and think it is something I need to read often.



I flipped the image to create a frame for the saying.  I used Ohuhu colored pencils to color the flowers and added pearls to the center of each flower.  I used a rectangle stitched die to cut out the front of the card, and printed extra flowers to cut out to embellish the bottom of the card.


This set has so many beautiful possibilities and positive uplifting messages.  To see more inspiration visit MHK Designs Blog and also check out the challenge while you're there.

Now for the challenges I'm entering...
Use Your Stuff - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - #333 Freestyle
Colour Crazy Challenge - #51 Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #29
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - #74
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Christmas Blog Candy


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this to #333 HIMCR's 5th Saturday freestyle challenge! Becca~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful easel card to use for inspiration! Many blessings for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janie... You have made a very pretty card and such a beautiful sentiment, very inspirational. Thanks for entering it into the ‘For a Girl/Lady’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge. Very Best Wishes for 2018.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project:)

    Have yourself a Happy New Year 2018!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful easel. Nice work looks great. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!Great Job!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ewa DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete